To ensure the health and safety of our 4-H youth, please ensure that you follow the framework outlined below regarding a return to any in-person activity:
- A Return to In-Person request has been submitted and approved by 4-H staff.
- COVID-19 Waivers must be completed by ALL youth and adult participants in 2021/2022.
- COVID-19 Waivers must be completed by all guests and third party participants in 2021/2022.
- Within your Return to in-person plan, we strongly advise that you have a backup virtual option for club completions should lockdown be reinstated.
- Follow all requirements as outlined by the Government of Ontario
- Contact tracing, masks and PPE are mandatory as required by Ontario Public Health.
As we move forward with this new way of operating, we want to take a moment to say thank you to all of our volunteers and youth who have continuously reminded us about the strength and resilience of 4-H, and for working with us moving forward to ensure a safe, healthy environment for all of our participants and volunteers.
4-H Ontario will always put the safety and health of our youth, volunteers, and staff as the highest priority when making decisions in regards to events and activities. We will continue to update 4-H’ers as the situation evolves and thank everyone for their patience and diligence in managing the health and safety of our 4-H Family.
Ontario Ministry of Health
Mental Health Resources Relating to COVID-19
Mental Health Resources for Youth
Online Registration is available now