Based on the member’s date of birth as of January 1st:
Cloverbuds – 6 to 8
4-H Members – 9 to 21
Online membership registration is now mandatory for new and returning
4-H and Cloverbud Members.
**Border Hoppers: Please see separate page if you would like to join any Norfolk 4-H Club(s)**
To register all members of your household together at one time with the Norfolk 4-H Association:
- Visit the Norfolk 4-H Association website at https://4-hontario.ca/association/norfolk-4-h-association/
- Click on “Become a Member” in the green bar under “Norfolk 4-H Association.”
- On the “Norfolk Association Registration Page,” please:
- read ALL of the documents at the top of the page.
- complete and sign out the COVID-19 Waiver.
- The Norfolk Association Registration Form will then appear:
- Select the quantity of members you are registering, then the rest of the form will appear below.
- Scroll down to complete each section for each member:
- billing name, e-mail and address for payment.
- member (participant) name, address and contact information.
- member (participant) additional information. If you are a returning member, be sure to enter your membership number (4-H Ontario ID#).
- At the bottom, click on Secure Payment to proceed to the payment screen. Please note: if anything is missing on the Registration Form, you will receive a message telling you what information is missing. After the information is added, click on the Secure Payment button again.
- The payment screen will appear. Follow the instructions until the payment has been processed.
- A confirmation of your registration will then show on the screen.
- You will also receive a confirmation of registration by e-mail that contains some additional information.
If you have any problems with the online registration or if you have internet issues and you’re unable to register online, please call 4-H Ontario 1-877-410-6748 to register.
Welcome to the Norfolk 4-H Association!