The Job Hunting Project will teach you everything you need to know about entering the world of employment.
We’ll start by assessing your interests and skills to find out what kinds of jobs will be a good fit for you. Then we’ll work on your resume and practice interview skills so you can nail it when the big day comes.
In this project, you’ll learn:
- Where to look for job postings
- How to create an attention-grabbing resume that’s relevant to your experience and the line of work
- The structure of a good cover letter and how to modify it for each application
- How to present yourself well in an interview
- Workplace etiquette and other tips on how to keep your job for the long haul