Welcome to Lanark County 4H
IMPORTANT: 2022 is coming to an end, but 2023 starts up soon. Please contact email@example.com to confirm if clubs are still accepting members, before registering online!
The Lanark County 4-H Association allows youth in Lanark County to participate in activities both locally, regionally, provincially and internationally. Thanks to the dedication of many volunteers, kids in the area are able to acquire the skills and participate in the opportunities that 4-H can provide.
Lanark County 4-H Association Contacts:
- President: Melissa Renaud (firstname.lastname@example.org, 613-250-0438)
- Vice President: Mary Ellen McLellan
- Secretary: Michelle Deforge
- Treasurer: Avery Dowdall
- Membership Coordinator: Avery Dowdall
- Screening Coordinators: Barb Keith Badour
- Association Representative: Melissa Renaud
- Livestock Coordinator: Andrew and Julie Dawson
For More information:
(2) Lanark County 4-H Association | Facebook