The Lanark County 4-H Association allows youth in Lanark County to participate in activities both locally, regionally, provincially and internationally. Thanks to the dedication of many volunteers, kids in the area are able to acquire the skills and participate in the opportunities that 4-H can provide.
Lanark County 4-H Association Contacts:
- President: Melissa Renaud (firstname.lastname@example.org, 613-250-0438)
- Vice President: Kristy Ferrill
- Secretary: Michelle Deforge
- Treasurer: Jessica Pettes
- Membership Coordinator: Jessica Pettes
- Screening Coordinators: Barb Keith Badour & Jessica Pettes
- Association Representative: Melissa Renaud
- Livestock Coordinator: Andrew and Julie Dawson
Check back for more information soon.