Fuelling 4-H for the Future
4-H ONTARIO VOLUNTEER CONFERENCE 2022
|You are invited to the 2022 4-H Ontario Volunteer Conference ‘Fuelling 4-H for the Future’, hosted by Region 6.|
When: March 26, 2022
Where: Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel, 600 Highway 7 Richmond Hill, ON
Conference Hosts: Region 6 volunteers and 4-H Ontario Staff
The 4-H Volunteer conference will be hosted in-person on March 26 at the Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel. This event will not include a virtual component and will not be postponed, provided public health restrictions don’t step in the way.
Here are a few things to note:
- The registration fee will not increase beyond the early bird registration fee. Volunteers can register until March 4 for $180 plus HST per person.
- 4-H Ontario will be taking all the necessary precautions to protect our volunteers and staff against COVID-19. The following precautions will be taken:
- All conference delegates will be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon registration at the conference. Delegates are required to have received a full series of a vaccine approved by Health Canada at least 14 days prior.
- Face masks will be required in all public spaces. Masks will be available to those who don’t have one.
- 50% capacity limits throughout all meeting and event spaces, including the limitation of the number of people seated at each table in the conference/meal spaces.
- Extended cleaning and food handling protocols by the hotel.
4-H Ontario acknowledges that the province of Ontario intends to lift some public health measures prior to the conference; however, the event will continue to follow the above public health requirements out of respect for the delegates who registered for the conference because of the proof of vaccination and capacity limit requirements.
The safety of our staff and volunteers is of the utmost importance and the Conference Committee and staff are working hard to plan this event. We are looking forward to seeing you all there.