It’s not just a motto – it’s a way of life! At 4-H, you can master old hobbies and discover new ones by experiencing them firsthand. No textbooks, no studying, just doing.
So, what can you expect being a 4-H-er?
- Meet people from all backgrounds and form friendships that last a lifetime
- Join 4-H Clubs to learn new skills in everything from fishing to photography
- Attend camps and competitions to show off what you’ve learned
- Earn awards and scholarships that help you pursue college and a career
- Become a leader within your community and beyond
- Reap the benefits of the program well into adulthood by becoming a Volunteer #4H4Life
Visit our Club Projects page to learn more about the activities we offer.