2022 Eligibility & Fees:
The 4-H program is for youth 9 to 21 years of age (must have turned 9 before Jan 1, 2022).
The Cloverbud program is for children 6 to 8 years of age (must have turned 6 before Jan 1, 2022).
The membership fee in Wellington is $95 for the this year (2022). The includes your 4-H Ontario membership ($95) which allows you to join any 4-H club in Ontario this year as well as attend 4-H camps and opportunities.
4-H Member Sign Up Instructions for Wellington 4-H Clubs
1. To “Sign Up” For individual clubs in Wellington – Go to https://www.4happ.ca/clubs and click on the club you wish to join. Then sign up! (If you don’t see your club, make sure the top right corner says “Wellington” as your county)
2. All registration payment is now made through 4-H Ontario.
To pay your 4-H Membership, go to https://4-hontario.ca/wellington-association-registration-form/.
Here you will pay your membership as well as filling out your participant form and various waivers.
If you do not wish to pay by credit card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions. Or call 519-856-0992.(4-H Ontario)
3. Please forward a copy of your 4-H registration confirmation to your club leader.
4. Your leaders will contact you with meeting dates, zoom links, and information before your first meeting.
5. Keep checking Wellington 4-H Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/345687385565545 and the Wellington 4-H website https://4-hontario.ca/association/wellington-4-h-association for updates about clubs.
The Wellington County 4-H annual battery drive is going again this year. Take your old car, tractor, etc batteries to one of the following locations: Shantz Farm Equipment, Alma; Reliable Motors, Fergus; Connect Equipment, Rockwood; Co-op in Mount Forest and Ed Stewart’s at Erin. Just tell the dealer that you are donating your batteries to Wellington 4-H.