Caring for a pet is a serious commitment but one the most rewarding! The Animals Friends Project will get you ready for life as a pet parent and help you tackle the responsibility with confidence. We’ll cover pets like dogs, cats, rodents, rabbits, fish, horses and more!
In this project, you’ll learn:
- The basic pet care requirements for a wide variety of animals
- Specific guidance on a pet of your choosing
- Key info on pet food and nutrition
- Pet grooming, handling and training techniques
- First aid and other pet health tips
The Environment & Healthy Living
All pets are different but they have a few things in common. They all need proper care and attention, good food, proper housing and most importantly, our kindness and respect. Learn about how you can provide all of these for your companion!