You’ve probably taken plenty of videos on your cell phone, but this project will introduce you to the world of videography and equipment specifically made for digital video.
We’ll cover the pre-production, production and post-production stages and give you the tools you need to pursue your passion for filming!
In this project, you’ll learn:
- Make a plan before you start filming
- Create great movies of people, places and things
- Use light and audio to enhance your films
- Tell stories in interesting and unique ways
- Edit together an engaging, entertaining or informative video
This 4-H project was created by a 4-H partner. Please contact the 4-H Ontario programming team at email@example.com to obtain the project resource.
Science & Technology
Did you know?
One of the first films ever recorded was a video of a man sneezing?