Better suited to senior 4-H Members, this program is an introduction to money management, short- and long-term goals and thinking about how money and finances affect everyone in your life.
You’ll learn the basics of financial principles, investments, credit ratings and more as you flex your financial fitness.
In this project, you’ll learn:
- How to make smart financial decisions
- How to create (and stick to) a budget
- How to use the services your bank provides
- What it takes to become an entrepreneur and own your own business
- How to identity and achieve your financial goals
The Environment & Healthy Living
Did you know?
You can use an app or website to access information on your stock portfolio and you can initiate trades using the app or the website but the stock itself is still traded at the stock exchange. Learn more about the stock market, investments, loans and more in this 4-H project!