Marketing is one of the biggest industries in the world. Everywhere we look, things are being marketed to us to influence our behaviour.
The Marketing Project will teach you basic marketing principles and strategies, how to organize a fantastic event, how to conduct market research and the role of publicity in marketing.
In this project, you’ll:
- Delve into the 4 Ps of marketing: product, price, promotion and place
- Learn about marketing career opportunities in profit and non-profit sectors
- Explore various methods of conducting market research and focus groups
- Learn how to generate publicity for your product or cause
- Organize and coordinate a special event
Community Engagement & Communications
At its fullest, marketing can be described through the process of the four “P’s”: 1) Product 2) Pricing 3) Promotion and 4) Placement.