The grass is greener in the Outdoor Living Project. You’ll learn about the wonderful outdoors by fishing, searching for constellations, creating a forest in a jar and making your own tornado. If you love exploration, this is your perfect project!
In this project, you’ll learn:
- How to identify animal tracks and bird species
- The basics of weather and star constellations
- How ecosystems and food chains work
- Outdoor survival skills like fire and shelter building, water collection and first aid
- How to go on expeditions like hiking, canoeing and camping
- Great winter activities like snowshoeing and cross-country skiing
The Environment & Healthy Living
Animal tracks aren’t the only sign of animal activity. Other signs may include manure, bits of fur or feathers, packed grass, holes in soil or a strange odor.
Current Club Project Locations