When developing a fitness program, it’s important to know the advantages of many types of exercises to ensure your program is personalized to meet your needs and interests.
We’ll explore what program works for you while keeping a budget in mind! Most importantly, you’ll have fun while learning how to get (and stay) fit.
In this project, you’ll learn:
- How to incorporate fitness into your everyday life
- How to recognize your own strengths and weaknesses
- The basics of major bones and muscles and how to set safe fitness goals
- How to exercise on your own and as part of a group or team
- How to create and maintain your own personal fitness program
The Environment & Healthy Living
Did you know?
Personal fitness refers to the range of possibilities for both one’s physical and mental health. Explore your personal fitness through this 4-H project!