Did you know one-third of human crops require animal pollinators (mostly insects) to produce food and seeds?
It’s our responsibility to understand what pollinators are, their life cycle, habitat and what we need to do as a society to make sure they flourish!
In this project, you’ll learn:
- What pollinators are (insects, birds, etc.) and what they do
- How the pollination process works
- What a healthy pollination habitat consists of
- The anatomy and life cycle of pollinators and plants
- The major threats pollinators face and how to help them survive
The Environment & Healthy Living
Did you know?
Bees don’t intentionally pollinate. As they are seeking nectar or pollen, they inadvertently transfer pollen.