Welcome back to the 4-H Virtual Art Show!
The 4-H Virtual Art Show is to celebrate YOU, trying new things, and your love for the arts. Mark your calendars because the 4-H Virtual Art Show is opening June 21st and running all summer long. Submission deadline is September 5th. Explore our 4-H Virtual Gallery below view the gallery! Submit your art piece to have it posted in our Virtual Gallery and have a chance to win a mystery surprise!
Remember to have fun! 🎨
* The Art Submission Form will open June 21st, 2023
🍀 You can only submit 1 art piece for each class.
🍀 The picture of your art piece must be clear as possible.
🍀 The theme and subject of your art is whatever you choose to create. Communicate whatever you would like within your piece.
🍀 There will be a winner for each category per age division.
🍀 Deadline to submit your art piece is September 5th at 11:59PM.
🍀 We will be opening the voting process to the public on September 8th 9:00AM and will be closing September 15th 11:59PM. Please vote for your favourite of all categories in each age division.
It is now closed! Thanks so much everyone! Winners will be posted soon!
🍀 Use any medium (type of materials used): acrylic paint, watercolour paint, oil paint, pencil, pencil crayons, crayons, etc.
Do you like to draw/paint on the computer or want to give it a try! The world of digital art is growing and this is a great way to dip your toes in!
💡 Examples to paint/draw: livestock, family, landscape, food, automobiles/tractors, own character, magical animals, architecture
Choose to capture any subject you want!
🍀 Use your phone, camera, or anything available to take a picture.
🍀 Do not hesitate to edit your photos. Sometimes tweaking your brightness, contrast, colours can enhance your photos!
💡 Examples to capture: livestock, family, landscape, food, automobiles/tractors, architecture, etc.
Choose to create any subject/sculpture you want! It can be abstract (use your imagination) or something that resembles a real life subject.
Seed Art: use any types of seeds (sunflower seeds, bean seeds, other seeds). Create any thing you can imagine!
🍀 Use any medium (type of materials used): water bottles, plasticine, beads, construction paper, paint, flowers, etc.
💡 Example to create: animals, fruits/vegetables, sea creatures, bubbles, think of something you would want to present to your community.
Create/decorate a cake/cupcake, sandwich art, any type of art using food!
🍀 Use any food to decorate and create.
💡Example: decorate a cake/cupcake of a theme (summer, agriculture, cars, animals, flowers, dinosaurs, buildings, use your imagination)!
• Spring Art: Tulip Painting – CLICK HERE
• Llama Acrylic Painting Tutorial Video – CLICK HERE
◦ Resources – CLICK HERE
• Watercolour Basics and Techniques – CLICK HERE
• ADVANCED – Acrylic Painting Sunlit Meadow Landscape Tutorial – CLICK HERE
• Digital Painting – CLICK HERE
• Digital App that you can download – CLICK HERE
• Colour Theory – CLICK HERE
• How to Draw a Chicken – CLICK HERE
• How to Take Amazing Animal Pictures!- CLICK HERE
• Photo Editing – CLICK HERE
• 5 Tips to Improve Your Food – CLICK HERE
• Water Bottle Sculpture – CLICK HERE
• How to make Plasticine Carrot – CLICK HERE
• How to make a Plasticine Dog – CLICK HERE
• Paper Craft Sculpture – CLICK HERE
• How to decorate a cake – CLICK HERE
• How to Make Herb Cupcake Flower Pots – CLICK HERE
• History of Cargill – CLICK HERE
• This is Cargill – CLICK HERE
• Sustainable Agriculture – CLICK HERE